This program will be available soon!
What is the Chamber Gift Check Program?
The Chamber Gift Check program is designed to encourage businesses and individuals in the community to support the Wyoming County Chamber Members and shop locally. The program is a great member benefit and has the potential to generate considerable local economic impact.
Customers Purchasing Chamber Gift Check
• Gift Checks make the perfect birthday, anniversary, thank you or holiday gift. They are also great for employee recognition, safety, and merit awards.
• Gift Checks can be purchased at the Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce office building located at 511 Mile Road, Tunkhannock, PA 18615 or online at www.wyccc.com. Processing fees will apply to credit orders.
• Gift Checks are available in $25 denominations.
• For large orders, we ask for advance notice before scheduling a pickup.
• Gift Checks are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Should they expire, the Chamber will re-issue them without penalty or service fee when the original is surrendered to the Chamber.
• If a check is lost, it is treated just like cash, and will not be replaced.
• Each gift check issued includes a Participating Gift Check Member listing. An up-to-date listing is also be available on our website – www.wyccc.com.
Businesses Accepting & Redeeming Chamber Gift Checks
• The Gift Check itself is an actual bank check drawn locally through PS Bank and can be deposited by your business like a traditional check. Only active participating members of the Wyoming County Chamber can redeem Gift Checks.
• When a Gift Check is presented as payment for items purchased, treat it as you would a traditional check.
• Merchants receiving Gift Checks may decide whether to give back change or a store credit on a purchased item less than the face value of the check. Gift Checks are only sold in $25 denominations, the maximum value returned is $24.99 in either a store credit or change.
• Before depositing the Gift Check into your bank account, please ensure that each Chamber Gift Check has been made payable to your business and clearly stamped with your business name on the back of the check.
Should you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to contact Allison@wyccc.com or call 580.836.7755.
When you Shop Chamber you’re supporting your community. Give Chamber Gift Checks
Program funded in part by the Wyoming County Room Tax Fund and the Endless Mountains Visitors Bureau.