The Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce is here to provide useful information for anyone looking to start, move, or grow a business.
The WyCCC is a member of Northern Tier PREP (Partnerships for Regional Economic Performance), a statewide network of partners designed to work in concert to deliver vital business assistance services across 5 counties within our region of the commonwealth. Our local and regional PREP partners have the experience and know-how to assist individuals who have an idea and need help with the basics of starting a new venture. PREP also meets the demands of existing companies that seek assistance in all aspects of successful business development and growth.
For a complete overview of the Northern Tier PREP region visit Commonwealth of PA website Department of Community & Economic Development.
Partnerships for Regional Economic Performance (PREP) Partners
- Northern Tier Regional Planning and Development Commission (NTRPDC)
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Industrial Resource Center
- University of Scranton Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
List of website links to help businesses:
- PAOpen4Business – Doing business in PA is just a click away
- www.sba.gov/category/navigation-structure/starting-managing-business – Starting & Managing Your Business
- www.rurdev.usda.gov/pa – The USDA Rural Development site for Pennsylvania
- www.state.pa.us – Pennsylvania’s official site
- www.newpa.com – Economic Stimulus Package
- www.pasourcenet.com – PA SourceNet: The Pennsylvania interactive source for suppliers and sales leads
- www.teampa.com – The Team Pennsylvania Business Resource Network
- www.sellingtothegovernment.net/ptac_map.asp – U.S. map of PTAC locations
- http://marcelluscoalition.org Marcellus Shale Coalition
- https://www.sba.gov/starting-business – Steps to starting a business
- https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/83774 – Hiring your first employee
- https://www.sba.gov/loans-grants – SBA loan programs
- http://www.mortgagecalculator.org/calcs/paycheck-salary.php – Salary paycheck calculator
- http://www.bankrate.com/finance/taxes.aspx – 12 Small business tax deductions
- http://www.homeadvisor.com/r/how-to-start-a-contracting-business – How to start a contracting business